Choosing the Right Brush for Your Pets
Use our pet grooming brush to have your dog with clean and tidy hairs at all times
Many pet brushes on the market may seriously hurt your pet.
Sharp teeth of regular brushes can easily damage the skin of pets and cause skin diseases;
Deformed teeth will jam the hair and make it difficult to clean;
Long-term use of a hard grip will cause hands to be sore.
Why not consider our upgraded slicker brushes for dogs?
The top 5 reasons that customers choose PAWBABE Pet Grooming Brush
5 Purposes of the Self-Cleaning Brush - 1. Loosens pet tangles and knots. 2. Prevent future pet fur loss. 3. Grooming and removes dead fur. 4. Increases pet body blood circulation. 5. Pet's fur loss will be reduced by almost 90%.
Easy to Clean – After brushing your pet, simply click the button and the bristles will go in and the hair will be released easily.
Humanized Design – High-quality stainless steel needles, no damage to your pet’s skin. Ergonomic soft ABS grip and the thumb rest give you great control, which prevents hand fatigue during use.
Suitable for Many Pets – This all-in-one self-cleaning slicker dog and cat brush is great for long, medium, short, thick, wiry, or curly hair.
Warnings – Please keep the brush away from children and pets when it is not in use. Do not brush too hard as it may hurt your pet. Make sure there are no cuts or sores on your pet’s body to avoid the second hurting.
Keeping your dog clean and healthy is an important part of owning a dog.
Just like people, pets need physical maintenance to stay in top condition.
Most dogs enjoy being gently brushed - regularly brushing your dog will strengthen your bond with it.
The details of a dog brush determine whether it is easy to use and whether it makes your dog feel comfortable.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Where are you located and where do you ship from?
- Our company and products are all designed in Sydney, New South Wales.
- We only source high-quality Dog Brushes from socially responsible businesses with ethical manufacturing practices.
- Our branded products are manufactured in the United Kingdom, China & Australia.
- We ship our products directly from our warehouse in Australia, China, or the United Kingdom depending on the stock availability.
2. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
For customers within Australia, your order should arrive within 8 - 12 business days after processing except express shipping. Please be noted that there may be some shipping delays due to the current situation but we can ensure you the package will arrive successfully.
3. Which days do you ship?
We ship orders Monday–Friday.
Please allow 1 - 2 business days of processing time.
4. Which payment methods are accepted?
PayPal, Visa, MasterCard & American Express Credit Cards are welcomed here.
5. How can I track my orders?
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking link.
- Please allow 48 to 72 hrs for the link to show any information.
- The tracking links may not update but the package is still on its way once it has left the warehouse.
6. Why is the tracking link not working yet?
Please allow up to 3 days for shipping information to show up as tracking information is only updated when the package gets through parcel point hubs. This also means that if the tracker does not update daily the package is still on its way to you. If the package is not received within 30 Business days, please contact us.
7. What is your cancellation policy?
If you find yourself in a situation where you want to cancel the order, please let us know - contact our customer support - within 24 hours. Otherwise, there is a possibility the order gets to be processed and shipped.
Add to Cart Now and enjoy Free Fast Shipping today only!