The #1 Voted No Pull Dog Harness in Australia
Did you know over 1.2 million dogs are killed every year in road-related accidents? And that’s just in Australia alone!
This statistic makes us sick to our stomachs.
In an effort to reduce this number and make sure a tragedy like this doesn’t strike your family, we made sure to equip our no-pull dog harness with special reflective material.
Why Choose PawBabe's No Pull Dog Harness?
- Prevent Strain & Injuries: This well-balanced harness prevents the strain and choking that typical 'collar chains' can create - protecting your dog's neck & spine from injury.
- Ultra-Comfortable & Sensitive: Not only is the 'pulling pressure' evenly distributed to prevent pulling and choking, but this harness also promotes freedom of movement around the chest area. The breathable mesh material and soft inner lining make the fabric feel intimate to your dog's chest, belly and armpits without irritating these sensitive areas.
- Exceptionally Strong: The durable, high-strength stitching and strong nylon fabric is built to last even with aggressive use. The weld stainless steel D-Ring grips the leash tight and gives you better control.
- Easy-to-Use & Carry: Easy to put on, easy to take off, and lightweight to handle! With the well-thought-out buckle system, you can get this thing on and off in a 'snap' - without bothering your pooch.
- Promote Safety & Security: The reflective strips make your dog clearly visible during the dark, keeping your precious pup safe. Built strong to not tear off, so even if your dog makes an aggressive move, you can prevent the danger by maintaining control.
- Precisely Fitted for Better Behavior: Don't let your friend feel restrained and anxious. The various sizes + adjustable straps ensure a near-perfect fit to experience more freedom. The TOP HANDLE on the harness gives you greater control in training and working with your dog.
- Built to Last, Easy to Maintain: The thick 600D Oxford material, nylon mesh, high strength stitching, and well-attached stainless steel rings make this a TOUGH, long-lasting harness that feels gentle for your pooch.
Say goodbye to your complicated heavy-duty harness that's a hassle to take on and off. You know, the ones that cause your fur baby to cower and squirm every time you put the safety restraint and padded chest plate on. Plus, forget about reaching for that buckle at the front of the harness or hooking up the double-ended leash to the leash attachment point on the dog's back.
- We have found that your dog’s weights the best measurement tool to use when choosing the proper size.
- If you’re in between sizes, for dogs that have a wide chest or shoulders, go UP one size.
- If you’re in between sizes, for Dogs that have a narrow chest or body, go DOWN one size.
30 DAY RISK-FREE GUARANTEE
- We have an iron-clad risk-free 30-day guarantee that begins only when you receive the product!
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support, Please Contact Us if you need assistance.
- Please note important information regarding color (s) of products
- Actual colors may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor, laptop, tablet, and phone screen has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently. We try to edit our photos to show all of our products as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual color may vary slightly from your monitor
Add to Cart Now and enjoy Free Fast Shipping today only!